Account information we collect
If you request information from Get Active FUNdraising (GAF), we collect the following types of personal information
- your name
- other contact information, as needed, to be of service
We will store this information to provide you with information about our services. We may contact you via phone, email, or mail.
Sharing information with third parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who assist us with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our service providers are only authorized to use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Companies that GAF merges with or that acquire GAF. In this event, we will notify you before your information is transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights or GAF or others.
Modifying or deleting personal information or Opt-Out
If you need to modify any data that GAF maintains, or if you wish to opt-out of future communications from GAF, you can email us at email@example.com with your request.
GAF uses technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. We and our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website’s operation and use.
You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may also decline our cookies if your browser permits.